Monday, February 1, 2010

90 to nothing in a few seconds...

Kinley went from getting very upset because she could not crawl to moving all over the house! Seriously, on a Mon. she could not move on Tues. she was everywhere! She has definitely learned how to get into everything and find anything! For example, Matt was supposed to be getting her back to sleep Sunday morning before church. Instead when I got out of the shower, he walked in the living room rubbing his eyes and said, "Kinley is not going to sleep, but I feel back asleep." HUMMMM....was that my goal? I think NOT! The story continues..."When did you put her in the playpen," says my lovely husband. I'm thinking to myself surely he is joking. NO! As he was snoozing she crawled off the bed (that is very high) into the playpen that is right beside the bed. When I went in to check on her after putting all this together she was just standing there. Lesson learned: You just can't trust a man! (Disclaimer: Matt is normally very good with her)

No comments:

Post a Comment