Monday, February 1, 2010

Pants on the ground...Booty in the air!

First read the title of this blogg! There are so good parts to this title. 1. My pants were NOT on the ground. Ok that's the only good part of the title! :) BTW-that guy was very funny on AI. Let's start from the beginning! Kinley as you all know from my FB has constant ear infections. Finally the pediatrician said its time for tubes! So off we go to the ENT Dr. After they called us back and the sweet nurse talked to us for a min she said, "The Dr. will be right in." We have all heard that before...you sit and wait at least 15 or more mins. before someone comes back in. I was in this mind frame when I decided to change Kinley. So I pulled her pants down (hints the title) and attempted to change her on this tiny chair. This room was not made for changing diapers in apparently, but being the good mother I am decided it would work for us! lol So Kinley's butt is shinning in the air and so is mine. Remember the chair is tiny so I have to lean way over to change her diaper...now this created my booty in the air (2nd part to title)! And what do you know, in walks Mr. ENT Dr. And he is saying "nice to meet you" I guess he was talking to my butt because that was the only thing he could see! I didn't know what to do...just I just stood there and didn't say anything! What a dork! Finally, I half turn and say "I'm so sorry, just a sec." as if Dr.'s run on my schedule! AWWWWW....I'm typing harder and harder as I remember this crazy story! I don't think things like this happened to me before Kinley came along! In the end, I got her butt covered up and pants on and turned around and talked to the nice Dr. and scheduled tubes!
Lesson learned: To quote the AI guy "Lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground" Its true!

No comments:

Post a Comment