Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's the small things in life...

Wow, I have not posted in a long time! I must be honest here, I forgot that I even started this blog! (old age?) But, I have be reinspired to become a blogger! I have read several other peoples lately and decided to get back into the groove of this! Ok samll thing number 1: I never knew reading about someone else's life was so nice! I love to hear about old friends kids and families! Samll thing but it really does make me smile! Number 2: how nice it is when everyone else is in bed and I can literally just sit here, with out a scream (Kinley) or "hey can you..." ahhhhhh :) and the number 3 thing that just makes me smile is: getting everything done (does everything ever really get done?) fot the day and know that my lunch is packed, Kinley's bag is packed, and everything is laid out nicely for Matt in the morning (he takes Kinley to the sitter). Now that is a nice feeling! So tonightI have done all three small things that just make a girl smile! I can sleep hard tonight! zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment