Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3 months Old!!!


I can't even remember how tiny she was 3 months ago! She doesn't seem too big right now! We visited a baby that weighted 6.13 yesterday, that's one ounce smaller than Kinley was! Elly looked so tiny and fragile! Kinley has discovered her fingers now...she LOVES to suck on the middle two when she is sleepy! I want to break that habit quick, but am unsure of how to do it. I pull her fingers out but she smarter than that, she finds them again immediately! When I read books to her now she actually sits and looks at the pages and pretends to listen. (sounds like my kids in my classroom...pretend to listen lol) She has been very vocal as well. Yesterday she talked and I talked back, she continued to get louder and louder! It was precious! I'm enjoying every minute with her because before long I will start college and she will have to be with the babysitter. I'm going to miss talking with her in the morning after she has fully woken up. (it takes awhile) I've got 5 or so weeks with her left and will take advantage of them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment